MoreThan/LessThan???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have recently made a claim for our sofa which our son got paint on and our policy with morethan is New for Old, however, after 3weeks of waiting and an assessor been out, I had to get angry with them on the phone for taking so long, they then offerred me £800 because they reakon it could be recovered, 3seater+2seater, however, the sofas origionally cost £1200.

So, where do we go from here?

Does anyone know where I can get a quote for recovering, or know roughly how much it will cost?

:DABBEY-WON! £1,359.34

:confused:CAPITAL ONE WON £1,523.27+£39court fees.

Look in a phonebook/etc for upholsterers, they are few and far between now, but worth a shot. Dont accept until you are happy you can re-cover the seats with the amount, as they wont increase later

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

• 2 weeks later...

14/01/08-Claim Made

23/01/08-Assesor Arrived From Crawfords, asked questions and took photos

30/01/08-Phoned Crawfords To Ask What's Taking So Long, no return phone call

04/02/08-Phoned Crawfords Again this time stating that I shall be seeking Adivice from Consumer Advice....Phoned me back and offered £800, I accepted as I can't be bothered with the hastle and we are moving. They said I would have cheque within 7-10 days?

12/02/08-Still no cheque!! Phoned again, and said they would get in touch with More Than and call me back, No return phone call.

I'm getting really hacked off with this lot!!

Who is at fault here and who do I report them to?

Thank You

Phone call this morning at 8.20 frm More Than, saying they have received the go ahead from Crawfords and that they have gone ahead and credited hubbies account, the one the dd come out of. Let you know when it clears.(if anyone's interested)