Declined Chequebook (royalties account)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went in on the 3rd of January to open a royalties account with a £500 OD which went all fine, they asked me questions, I answered etc.

I have reached the OD limit but haven't gone over it and I have been told that on the 4th January when my highline card and cheque book were requested. The cheque book wasn't authorised. They said they are going to investigate and might be be because no money has been put in the account yet, but I don't want to start paying in my salary until I have my card pin number and my cheque book.

Can anyone offer some advice as to why my cheque book may have been declined if it has.

When I signed the agreement papers it said nothing about their being any problem with chequebooks and paying in.

P.S

ONe thing to note is that I have a £1300 debt with BofS which is beacuse of using my cheque book too much, but surely they can't see that with a credit cheque and I answered all the questions RBS asked me truthfully