cardif pinnacle help needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i,m trying to find other other cag members that have never received a policy document from cardif pinnacle.PLEASE can you help.please pm me or just post back,i need to prove that it is not just me they have done this to.all further contact would then be through my solicitor.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, only just noticed you thread, I did a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) in March 2007 and received a letter back in April 07,

Quote" Unfortunatley I am unable to locate a policy for this customer. I would therefore be gratful if you would return the cheque to the customer as we are unable to allocate their premium to their policy. Should they wish to send us another cheque please ensure they quote their policy number on the reverse. UN quote.

So no SAR from Cardiff Pinacle and I did put the loan number on the SAR

and confirmation they could,nt find the policy.

I also SAR First National / G E Money early 07 and nothing has showed up on any records regarding PPI.

I also had another letter from Mr Peacock (G E Money)

Quote " the insurance company have confirmed that your insurance documentation was sent on 25th November 1999,the documentation would have included all the policy exclusions and should you have any doubt as to whether cover would have been supplied pre exsisting medical condition would have been valid "un quote"

So if Cardiff pinnacle can't find a policy and Mr Peacock (G E) has had it confirmed to him that ther was a policy Porky Pies are being told.

Iv been very busy fighting London Mortgage Company, but next week starting to put a claim through theCourt for First National.

Hope this helps with any proof you may need and good luck

Lynn

Hi Forgot to say I also S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) The Laon Processing Company on 1th December

Quote " The Loan Processing Company LPC went into administration at the beginning of 2005.

Park Group purchased only the assests and trading name of LPC in March 2005 and NOT the libilities.

The Loan relating to you complaint was provided on 16/11/99 Park Group had no connection with LPC at this time . " un quote"

The plot thickens. More digging around

Lynn

thank you :) .what you have said is ,well to put it lightly fantastic .it,s early days as yet .so what ge did was sell you an additional loan to buy ppi and not actually tell cardif:shock: .ge have never given me a date of when the document was issued ,just stated that on inception of the insurance they (cp) would have supplied it, to which we never have had.so it makes me wonder if there ever was a policy bought or that when or if you make a claim then and only then do ge actually inform cardif that there is a policy ge hoping that you don,t claim or that what you claim for is sorry NOT COVERED:mad: