Quick question please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can some kind sole tell me if it is indeed a legal requirement for a very minor personal injury claim to inform the Department for Work and Pensions?

I told you it was a quick question. lol

regards

I would suspect only if you are claiming means tested benefits and any award would exceed your allowance. Other than that, it's got nothing to do with them.

:p :p If my advice as been of help, please give me a quick click on the scales to your right ;) ;) :)

Does this mean you are to receive a huge some of compansion, hence might affect any entitlements you are getting ? if you are to receive such, then any benifits you might be getting might be affected, unless the compansation is to cover basic nursing needs etc etc

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.

Sorry, not an expert but I am aware of certain ceilings whereby if you have an amount of savings then certain benefits will not apply. Any compensation received for a PI claim would therefore be included within your allowance.

Not sure if compensation in respect of nusing care counts.

:p :p If my advice as been of help, please give me a quick click on the scales to your right ;) ;) :)