Information needed

seixal
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there this is my first thread as im new to the site hope someone can help me out.

My Partner had a car accident wich wasn`t is fault,the other person and insurance assumed full responsability on the accident ,his car was taken into a garage and he was told they wheren`t going to fix the car,the car is a subaru impreza that costed him last x-mas 12.000 pounds,my question is :What might he expect from zurich as a settlement offer?,i know hes stressing out because they havent come foward with an offer and he`s really concern that he`s going to loose a load of money and end up with no car.

Hope someone can give me some info on how this works because i have no idea.

thank you:confused:

They will usually go by the glasses guide.

It is impossible to give you a general figure without the engine size, trim, age plate age (ie 07, 57, etc) & mileage.

Abbey - owed £3260 - Paid up.

Barclays owed £2500 - Paid up.

Halifax, Mint & Egg - next on the hit list

Dont click on the scales - I'm quite proud of my little red dot! - As the little red dot has gone - click away!!!!

Guest Gertie100

Be prepared for a low offer, arm yourselves with info from glasses, autotrader etc.

Reject first offer (unless its acceptable of course!) and show them evidence that the car was worth more than they are offering.

Be calm, patient, if you send a letter, email etc keep a copy.

And keep us up to date please!