Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder johnee Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Nov 2006

Default Cpr 16.4(1)

Hi i`ve just opened a letter from my CC and the judge states that the claim be stayed as it makes no serious attempt to comply with CPR16.4(1) by setting out a concise statement of the facts.(stylised particulars do not constitute compliance.) The claimant must amend or substitute the particulars of the claim by setting out the case and by including details of the charges complained of, how they are calculated and in what circumstances they wer incurred. The claimant should note that sending copy correspondence and/or copies of bank statements will not suffice.( I sent a speadsheet with all the charges along with the aqicon, can anyone please tell me what she means and what she`s looking for.Also what does she mean by a concise statement of the facts, how the charges are calculated.) Im going round in circles and feel like folding.

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    livelylad Authoritative livelylad Authoritative livelylad Authoritative livelylad Authoritative livelylad Authoritative livelylad Authoritative livelylad Authoritative livelylad Authoritative livelylad Authoritative livelylad's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in
    Devon

Default Re: Cpr 16.4(1)

Is this in St Albans?

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder johnee Novitiate

Cagger since
    Nov 2006

Default Re: Cpr 16.4(1)

no Hitchin

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE