who are CCS?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone know who CCS RB Collections are?

Hello lizzy,

If you click on the search button above, the blue section with user cp, faq calander etc, and type their name in. there seems to be a few threads linked to them.

Good luck

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Thank you hellhasnofury. Have checked but cant find any other company with the same name as CCS RB collections I don't have any other information other then that. Trying to trace a payment taken from my account via this company thats the only information that is on my statment. I have made a dispute with my bank but even they are having trouble getting this information. Thought maybe someone would know who they are or perhaps they may use another name. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

It was done by a card payment so I obviously spoke with someone on the phone at the time but was having lots of phone calls from different creditors so probably wasn't aware of whom I was paying what. My bank has tried to get details from this company via the transaction but they haven't responed and because the payment was made in Dec 2006 its out of the visa regulations time. So my bank is trying to get more information on this merchant as I don't know what this money was taken for or who they where working on behalf of. I think maybe there may have been two dca's collecting on the same debt.

Midge61 Rang CCS collection but they have no record of me.

On my statement the name says CCS RB Collections Westcliff On, GB.

I think westcliff On - must be southend Essex area...

I have also checked companies house no joy...

Not sure what else I can do?

HI

Ive had another look but can't seem to come up with anything. Seems very strange but can only think that they are no longer trading.

So if no more payments have been taken and no contact from them then hopefully it is finished with.

I have emailed the OFT to see if they have any record of them as they should hold a credit licence. Don't hold much hope. Other then that hope my bank comes up with some sold information.

I know it was only a one off payment but I would like to know where it went. The only thing I can think of is I must have had two collection agencies working for the same debt.

Will let you know if I get any good news.

Thanks for your help...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Sid07 sorry its taken so long to get back to you.

So did your bank confirm that ccs rb collection took the money but it was a payment for your bank on scotland credit card. If the money was debited by ccs rb collection how does your bank know who the payment was for?

Are CCS RB Collection an collection agency or are they part of the Bank of Scotland?

I'm still waiting for my bank to get back to me and provide this information.

Thanks again.

Hi

I found this thread while searching for CCS RB Collections, which has just appeared on my bank statement.

I've now been on to my bank and they confirmed it's a payment I made to my Royal Bank of Scotland Credit Card.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Sid07 sorry its taken so long to get back to you.

So did your bank confirm that ccs rb collection took the money but it was a payment for your bank on scotland credit card. If the money was debited by ccs rb collection how does your bank know who the payment was for?

Are CCS RB Collection an collection agency or are they part of the Bank of Scotland?

I'm still waiting for my bank to get back to me and provide this information.

Thanks again.

To clarify Bank of Scotland & Royal Bank of Scotland are 2 different companies.

HBOS - Halifax / Bank of Scotland

RBoS - Royal Bank of Scotland / NatWest

Dont want you chasing the wrong company

PKea

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

CCS RB Collections ???? who are they

I've had 3 transactions on my account all internet or telephone banking totalling £160 Aug 07, Nov 07, Feb 08) my bank cannot trace , I have no reccolection of any of these. no link with companies house, have now had two new debit cards to try to avoid this happening again.

What ever the company are they are based in WestCliff but thats all I can find out.

Can anyone help ??????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Lizzy40, Gillie35 and all CCS searchers

While checking my Barclaycard statement on line today I found a debit of over £2000 to this mystery company. It appeared as CCS RB collections Westcliff On. I rang Barclaycard immediately as I have certainly not authorised this payment and it has been suspended. I checked on Google and found this thread - all very mysterious and worrying. My husband and I only have one joint credit card and have no connection with any other banks or credit cards.

Barclaycard have stopped our card and are issueing new ones and new pin numbers but I would like to get to the bottom of it if possible.

That does sound a bit worrying.

CCS RB collection are a collection company for the Royal Bank of Scotland, very strange that they would have collected a payment from your Barclaycard. For a debit to be on your Barclaycard statement your card must have been used in some way. Its lucky you noticed it and got it stoped but I would still look into it. If you have a reference number on your statment perhaps ring the Royal Bank of Scotland and ask for their collections department and ask them why they have taken this payment and what it is for? However Barclaycard should be investing - let us know if you get any more information.

Lizzy