Norwich Union - Outstanding payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I had a NU household policy over a year ago, and received a letter yesterday from them asking me for one month's premium, as their audit had shown an outstanding payment.

I no longer have the policy, as the policy lapsed mid-term as my financial situation went from managable to me not coping at all! The letter I received from NU was that if you don't pay by....(date which I can't remeber off-hand) then your policy will be cancelled, which bearing in mind that I was unable to make another payment before that date, that the policy was cancelled.

I wondered if this is something which I am still legally entitled to pay?!

Thank you

Red

Guest Aviva Support

hi red

I'm a Customer Experience Manager from Norwich Union and will get this looked into for you, If you could email me a little more information to [email protected] I'll see what I can find out for you.

Thanks

Becca

Hi Beccus,

Thank you for your posting and interest. I have read your thread, but I didn't want to hijack it with my personal details!

I will send you an e-mail, with a little more info later on, when I have the paper work to hand.

Along with other CAG users, I would like to express my welcome to CAG, and am impressed that NU will have a presence on here. I hope that we don't keep you too busy!!

Red

Guest Aviva Support

Hi Red

Thanks so much for your comments :)

I'll happily look into this for you, see where you stand.

Becca

Guest Aviva Support

Thanks Red

I'll let you know tomorrow that its got to me, I'm sure it'll be fine!!

Becca

• 2 weeks later...