Budget Insurance

loulou11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I was hoping that someone may have an email address for budget customer relations.

I took out a car policy with them which they actually failed to insure me, it was only several weeks later when I had no documents & I phoned up to query it, they themselves realized what they had done. They admitted it was an error on their part.

Internal investigation promised, just imagine what would have happened had I had an accident, run someone over etc

Yet 3 months down the line, investigation complete. Not sorry nor have they even bothered to write to me.

Phoned them today to be told no calls were recorded the day I took out my policy. I explained that was irrelevant as they had already admitted they had made the error. They then said its my word against theirs that I took the policy out!

I am spitting feathers now & more determined to go to the ombudsman now than before but I was going to email budget customer relations first.

Heres hoping some well informed member may have an email address for them.

If you have thanks in advance, if not then beware if your documents don't arrive give your insurance company a call immmediately.

From Companies House website:-

BUDGET INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED

PEGASUS HOUSE

BAKEWELL ROAD ORTON SOUTHGATE

PETERBOROUGH

CAMBRIDGESHIRE PE2 6YS

Also known as:-

BUDGET INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED

PEGASUS HOUSE

BAKEWELL ROAD ORTON SOUTHGATE

PETERBOROUGH

CAMBRIDGESHIRE PE2 6YS

From yell.co.uk:-

Budget Insurance Co.Ltd

Pegasus House, Southgate Park, Bakewell Rd, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE2 6YS

Tel: 01733 845555

Ah, my fave company, budget.

dont bother with an email, write right away with the complaint.

after 8 weeks, get in touch with the FOS.

I got fifty quid compensation out of them.

they have to be the crappest insurance company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. :mad:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/insurance-assurance-companies/37903-budget-people-insurance-cock.html

oh, and I think you will find your later conversation where they admitted the mistake is very likely recorded.