Robbed of my Norwich Union Pension

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been paying into my National health Buy-out superannuation pension since 1986 in 1993 I was informed by my Financial advisor who is now sold up and gone to transfer my pension to Norwich union as they were giving a far better return for my money so I did

The National Insurance Number was correct with them I have conformed and all I did was transfer the pension nothing more.

Now Norwich Union say they have a different National Insurance Number and have frozen my pension, Fund now more then 70,000 pounds. even though Guardian Royal have confirmed it is the right one they had.

What can I do they now refuse to even speak about it so I’m in quite a dilemma as you can Imagine I have heard before they look for any reason not to pay now they are not with me

Please help advise please urgent. is there anything I can do.

Guest Aviva Support

Hello

My name is Becca Sibley and i work in Norwich Union General Insurance, but if you could email me a contact number I will get in touch and see if I can find somebody who can help you with this.

My email address is [email protected]

Becca Sibley