McKenzie Hall Address

ICO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3718 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I keep getting letters from what I think is McKenzie Hall, the return address on the back state PO BOX 8743 Bellshill ML4 3WU . . . .

Can anyone confirm if this is McKenzie Hall ????

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I think the PO Box address you've got is some sort of returned mail handling centre - according to Royal Mail it belongs to:

Document Outsourcing Ltd

PO Box 8743

Strathclyde Business Park

BELLSHILL

ML4 3WU

I have had letters from various DCA'a with if undelivered address return to the Bellshill address

• 9 months later...

This PO Box Addy

PO BOX 8743

BELLSHILL

ML4 3WU

Is also being used by IQOR - I know this as they are trying to get a VAT bill off me from HMRC - even though the bill was a 'default' assesment pending correct VAT return data being processed....

Have told them (IQOR) on many occasions - deaf ears... HMRC have now been tasked to call off their monkeys lol

• 2 years later...

Looks like Rossendales are using this now

Just received a letter

Hi we are trying to contact Bluebear1872 about a personal matter. Can you ring us on our premium rate number.

If you are not Bluebear1872 can you ring us any way so we can ask you who you are

Hmmmmm let me think about that. NAW!!!!

• 4 months later...

McKenzie Hall

Portland House

Portland Street

Kilmarnock

East Ayreshire

KA1 1JG.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 6 months later...
I keep getting letters from what I think is McKenzie Hall, the return address on the back state PO BOX 8743 Bellshill ML4 3WU . . . .

Can anyone confirm if this is McKenzie Hall ????

PO BOX 8743 Bellshill ML4 3WU is the return address on this envelope and its contents are a Letter from TV Licencing Enforcement. I suppose this Generic 'Barrier' address is used for all 'Debt Forwarding' companies seeking recovery of a debt without disclosure of where their operations are run from.

So; these letters with this return on the back could just about be from anyone whom is after recovering an unpaid bill.

Portfolio Recovery Mackenzie Halls 'parent company' use this mail centre as well.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: