Resolve Call - Very sinister company!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.resolvecall.co.uk/

Started calling at my address, gave them nothing, I ask them the questions and they have no answers...anyways I had a look at their website and the "agent" was very casual, matey type but looking at their intro video and their slogan....intelligence gathering for the credit industry....who the hell decided this was ok? They proudly report on their status updates of "assignments" debts...they are basically stalking and watching people....can this not be sent to OFT???

Doorstep calling at its nastiest, I bet the person wasn't directly employed and is on commission only, a lot of jobs like that being offered locally... maybe I should take one and drop CAG leaflets through the doors of the people I am supposed to 'reconnect' with!

In this current economic climate - every DCA company is going out of its way to appear/sound more intimidating than the next DCA - in reality, they are about as scary as a new born kitten quite frankly...

Agreed, to those of us who know the score its not a problem handling them but it angers me they would do the same to elderly people or single mums etc.