KT vs Lloyds

isidore
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6094 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having had much success using this site (and telling the whole world what I've done!!) a friend of mine has asked me to help him with his and his partner's accounts. They have been in financial difficulty over the years, so will be interesting to see what arises from the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request).

This is for his partner's accounts - SAR sent off today for 2 accounts and 1 credit card.

Have a handful of other accounts to go through and they have also had problems with loans and stuff so will be making some enquiries on here shortly with regards to them.....

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

• 5 months later...

Statements arrived back a while ago but I've been on paternity leave! Just thrown together 3 charge statements and 3 prelims and sent them on their merry way. My friend is not going to be in a position financially to take them to court so will be going through the FOS. As a result, I will be increasing the deadline of the prelim and lba to 28 days each in order that the lba expires on the day I can first contact the FOS.

Lloyds have already responded to the bank account prelims saying their "services" are fair and that they will not be refunding anything. Expect the same back from the Credit Card.

21 days to go.......

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!