Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

View RSS Feed

allnights

NHS-DWP/DLA/ATOS-Police-Local Councils-All Ombudsmanicon

Rate this Entry
by allnights on 14th August 2012 at 19:54 (16583 Views)
Well I will blog about my BLOG! LOL.

Never di figure out how to poost pictures on here and as there are dastardly fiends perusing the site for victims trying to find a voice I am not sure it is a good idea to do so.

If any of the following people are looking for information on then feel free to go over to my blog and copy what you wish...if it can help anyone:

NHS
DWP
DLA
ATOS
Police
Bailiffs (sorry become sidetracked on something more serious)
Local Councils (Enfield, Waltham Forest, Wirral) [LHA/HB, Freedom Passess, Social Workers & their crimes against children]
Shop Direct
Local Government Ombudsman (LGO)
Advertising Standards Authority
Office of Fair Trading
Financial Services Authority
Ofgen
Ofcom
IPCC
Banks, namely RBSicon & Santandericon
& many others and more being posted all the time...

These all ALL my involvements and I had a genuine case to be answered on each ocassion, justy in case anyone reading this was wondering.

I imagine end of September before i have posted all of it at the earliest.

Whether you chose to read, believe (despite the evidence I claim to have) or even copy and use it in YOUR case is up to you.

The vidence consists of:

PHOTOS, AUDIO, VIDEO, LETTERS, EMAILS, SCREENSHOTS (PC and smartphone) references, helpless help oranisations at a loss to knowwhat to do or advise.

I may post something on here too, need time to sit down and familiarise myself with posting images/audio etc...

Submit "NHS-DWP/DLA/ATOS-Police-Local Councils-All Ombudsman" to Digg Submit "NHS-DWP/DLA/ATOS-Police-Local Councils-All Ombudsman" to del.icio.us Submit "NHS-DWP/DLA/ATOS-Police-Local Councils-All Ombudsman" to StumbleUpon Submit "NHS-DWP/DLA/ATOS-Police-Local Councils-All Ombudsman" to Google

Updated 17th August 2012 at 10:40 by freakyleaky

Tags: 1'", 1xa7 Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorised

Comments

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details