Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

View RSS Feed

jacob18

David Cameron , to be or not to be ?

Rate this Entry
by jacob18 on 10th July 2012 at 20:07 (13819 Views)
Who thinks this guy is doing a good job ? Is he a wolf in disguise ? Who should be in power ?

Submit "David Cameron , to be or not to be ?" to Digg Submit "David Cameron , to be or not to be ?" to del.icio.us Submit "David Cameron , to be or not to be ?" to StumbleUpon Submit "David Cameron , to be or not to be ?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorised

Comments

I thought he was right at first but now I cannot wait for the day to see the back of him.
    I think he has lost a good chance to make it ....

He took over from a Inept Labour Government that sold off all the gold for very little (A few weeks before the price went through the roof) and a Government that did not regulate the banking sector properly.

He now has us believe that we are so under the hammer he cuts more public sector jobs in some of the poorest parts of England and picks on the disabled and unemployed whilst pandering to insurance companies banks, utilities and big business. The standard of living in this country is terrible and yet we fritter billions away to other countries in aid - when we are the ones suffering floods - makes me sad that we are governed by idiots that very few people now actually vote for. . .

Politicians are all the same = democracy is a myth.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details