Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

View RSS Feed

cher69cher69

Mr Cameron do you actually know or care what you are doing to peoples lives?

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
by cher69cher69 on 27th May 2012 at 06:04 (16215 Views)
Yes Mr Cameron I would like to ask you this one question do you know what you and your policies are doing to peoples lives? Was it your intention to destroy families, make them homeless, strip them of their dignity, make them feel like criminals, make disabled people feel like scroungers, take away peoples freedom, deny people of their basic human rights. Was this all part of the deal to turn the people of this country into paranoid on the edge maniacs? Because you are creating a time bomb for yourself, because there is only so much people can take of patronising verbal diorrehea the people of this country are not stupid and can see right through you and your time is running out.

Submit "Mr Cameron do you actually know or care what you are doing to peoples lives?" to Digg Submit "Mr Cameron do you actually know or care what you are doing to peoples lives?" to del.icio.us Submit "Mr Cameron do you actually know or care what you are doing to peoples lives?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mr Cameron do you actually know or care what you are doing to peoples lives?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Off-topic blogs , ‎ Miscellaneous - temporary

Comments

Sorry, but realisation must be acknowledged and the belief that we can all live on the state for nothing has to come to an end.

The last Government had a policy of spend, spend, spend and they did just that without careing about the consequences or where the money came from, and we all joined in that fervour. Well now the bubble has well and truly burst and we 'all', without exception, must start living within our means.
    Well now the bubble has well and truly burst and we 'all', without exception, must start living within our means.
    True, of course - but we haven't been set a very good example by the finance industry which has lived beyond its means for a long time and has taken everybody else down with it as a result
    Quote Originally Posted by Conniff
    Sorry, but realisation must be acknowledged and the belief that we can all live on the state for nothing has to come to an end.

The last Government had a policy of spend, spend, spend and they did just that without careing about the consequences or where the money came from, and we all joined in that fervour. Well now the bubble has well and truly burst and we 'all', without exception, must start living within our means.
    Quote Originally Posted by BankFodder
    True, of course - but we haven't been set a very good example by the finance industry which has lived beyond its means for a long time and has taken everybody else down with it as a result
    Absolutely!

Encouraging people to take on mortgages and the likes of - and now snatching away not only the usual pay rises each year that falls in line with interest, but actually cutting their wage!

This situation, whoever got us in it in the first place, is not just affecting the lives of those who are sick, disabled or who are living on benefits for whatever reason (hopefully the only reason would be that they are unable to find work) - but it's also affecting the lives of those who work hard each and every day of the week!
    Quote Originally Posted by BankFodder
    You are being very kind to the Bankers BF. I can't believe they pontificate about putting money aside for a rainy day but can't do it themselves. Shameful and scandalous.
    I woonder why we are in a system of benefits , if we had to live within our means then that would mean , we could all camp out, gone are the days where you could get a job and NOT have to lose your dignity or your marbles in my case! David Cameron is picking up ' a mess' but the way he is doing it , by foul or fair means is disgusting! I will be using a tactical vote next year , i think they are all bad! I wonder if we have a looney party for the next election ? lol
    I'm amazed how many people think any political party can or will extricate us from the mess we are in,look a bit closer try and see past the illusion because that is exactly what it has been for a few decades now.The people have the answer they just do not seem to know
    Ro
    to be honest if like any Government is making a complete hash of everything and Public voters have lost all faith and disbelief i think thta during the mid term Elections -Local Councils, every one should be able to vote for a early re-election of a new Government a yr earlier than the term end,but can only be done if a majority have voted for this,what gets me is "Were" there employers and should have rights to be able to disagree by majority of changes
    It started in the 1970's - read up on the "Lima Declaration of 1975".

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details