Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

View RSS Feed

leslie8546

PayPal is NOT secure

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
by leslie8546 on 25th April 2012 at 09:36 (11573 Views)
I'm new to all this and hope I'm doing the right thing.......... I wish to make people aware of the dangers of using paypal. I have made a youtube video which I think is worth a watch. I don't think I can leave a link to this video but I'm sure you can find it at youtube by it's title, "PayPal is NOT secure"
many thanks, Les

Submit "PayPal is NOT secure" to Digg Submit "PayPal is NOT secure" to del.icio.us Submit "PayPal is NOT secure" to StumbleUpon Submit "PayPal is NOT secure" to Google

Comments

I use the site on the web ebay and have purchased many items and sold them and to me paypal has always proved a secure site
    I can be contacted on[COLOR=red] [EDITED] [/COLOR]I will look at this video on you tube and I will look for it as if it is right then many people should be made aware and paypal need to make their service more secure

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details