Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

View RSS Feed

cher69cher69

1. Mr Cameron do you actually know or care what you are doing to peoples lives?

by cher69cher69 on 27th May 2012 at 06:04
    Yes Mr Cameron I would like to ask you this one question do you know what you and your policies are doing to peoples lives? Was it your intention to destroy families, make them homeless, strip them of their dignity, make them feel like criminals, make disabled people feel like scroungers, take away peoples freedom, deny people of their basic human rights. Was this all part of the deal to turn the people of this country into paranoid on the edge maniacs? Because you are creating a time bomb for yourself, ...
  2. Do you ever feel like your never gonna see the light at the end of the tunnel?

by cher69cher69 on 7th August 2011 at 04:40
    Hi Guys
    I have been a member of this site for a few years now so you would think that with all the good advice I have received I would be out of the woods by now. I have even put on posts to help other people on my good days.

The reason I say good days is because I have a mental illness/Depression/Bi-polar/personality disorder and possibly MS. Which makes life hellish to cope with most days. When i have a good day I can take on the world and my brain functions exceptionally well. ...
    Categories
    Dealing with money
  3. Is it just me who feels like they are deserted by the people who are supposed to help them?

by cher69cher69 on 16th November 2010 at 02:57
    It just makes me laugh and I mean that in the most sarcastic way possible. That there are umpteen forums designed to help people who have financial problems, which are often run by people who are in the same situation, yet on some of these forums there are people who can not see that fact, and choose to argue within the same forum, with the same people, with the same situations as themselves. It makes no sense!
    Categories
    Uncategorised

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details