Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

View RSS Feed

Uncategorised

Entries with no category

1. Apex

by delta1956 on 27th October 2013 at 15:55 (DebtFreeDirect in Administration)
    Hello I was notified by Apex they have taken a debt over from equifax as they are no longer in business. I sent Apex SARicon 10.00 cheque sent. I also asked for proof of CCA. They just returned minimal amount of info but no CCA. My last payment I made to equifax was in August. And I did also make one to Apex on line ...apex wouldn't supply account number for me to set up standing order. So that's why I decided on SAR and CCA. They did state in earlier letter I had to get my CCA from original credit ...
    Tags: 1'", 1xa7 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorised

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details