Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

View RSS Feed

MARTIN3030

1. Is Britain a victim of its own making in losing out to China and others ?

by MARTIN3030 on 6th March 2011 at 01:29
    I grew up in the North in the 60s.
    I remember most people in my street either worked down the pit or else in local factories.
    We didnt have the internet then,but it didnt prevent me from knowing what people in other parts of the country were doing.
    We had pottery and China in Staffordshire making cups and plates,and flower vases.
    In Northampton they made shoes.
    In Birmingham and Coventry we had British Leyland making Austin Rover and Triumph cars,
    In Crewe we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorised
  2. New Tier 4 visa criteria for foreign students looking to study in the UK

by MARTIN3030 on 24th November 2010 at 02:24
    This blog attempts to outline the new tier 4 visa,which applies to student visa applications.

The new tier 4 visa imposes more rigorous entry procedure on non EU/EEA visa nationals who are coming to the UK to study.

The changes mean that all visa nationals coming to study at a UK college or university will now have to apply for a tier 4 general visa,also referred to as an Adult Student Visa.
    In practice this means that when a student is applying certain ...

Updated 24th November 2010 at 04:12 by MARTIN3030

Categories
    Uncategorised
  3. So you want to Start your own business ?

by MARTIN3030 on 19th November 2010 at 16:27
    So you want to run your own business ?

Before you can begin to plan your business,you need to decide what it is that you want to do.There is no harm in choosing more than one idea,it means that as you begin to put your plan together,it gives more flexibility to choose which one is most suitable,and which one can more realstically give opportunity to start.
    When you have prepared business plans,it may be that you will then be in a better position to decide.

Updated 6th March 2011 at 20:57 by MARTIN3030

Categories
    Uncategorised
  4. halifax Easycash card account-anything BUT easy.

by MARTIN3030 on 13th September 2010 at 01:19
    After being declined at my local PO on Saturday after trying to use my card to pay for PO services I was mystified.I KNEW there was money there.
    Decided to walk round to the local branch in the town centre.Now with these accounts you cant use customer service desks or even the counter-they have a little area in a corner with a telephone.
    There was a queue of around 5 others waiting so I tagged on the end.
    30 minutes later phone was free.
    After going through all the prompts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorised

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details