Do NOT drink wilst reading this... You have been warned!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So tomorrow, I have to go for a procedure... And to be fully ready for the event (as it were), I have been given some stuff to drink, which, as I understand it, will cleanse my innards of all possible obstructions. Fine.

Thing is, son no1 is coming back from France tonight and I have to go and pick him and his mates up at Gatwick, and funnily enough, I'd rather not be, erm, performing whilst en route. So, I thought I'd turn to my little friend Google to see how effective the stuff is and whether I can time it to take it without it interfering with my taxi duties.

So I typed in "Picolax" in the Google box, and I found this thread:

singletrackworld The Picolax Thread Returns

Now, take my word for it, do NOT take a sip of anything whilst reading, or you WILL be wiping your screen and keyboard, I have only just finishing wiping my eyes.

PS: As I was typing this, the endoscopy people phoned and they have cancelled my appointment for now!!! :shock: I am SOOOOO glad I hadn't actually started on the bloody thing!!! :shock:

*Bookie goes off to make herself some food now she can!* :-D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious! :lol:

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I have just 'pee'd' myself laughing after reading this:eek: Literally !

If you have a look at 'what made you swear today' thread you will understand that I could not get to the loo in time due to injuries from earlier tonight.

Hilarious!!! Ooh Bookie is that what you've got to look forward to????

I shall listen out for the explosions and keep an eye on the sky to see if you float past..:p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Picolax turned my bum from it’s usual semi-dormant state:

a bit like Vesuvius; an impresssive and majestic sight with occasional noxious wiffs, regular minor expulsions of dangerous matter and a very rare display of awesome ferocity worthy of international news into:

a portal from another collapsing largely aqeous universe via which all compressed matter emerged at trans light speeds, expanding exponentially as it emerges from the “wormhole”.

If you think the widespread deluges of precipitation experienced this “summer” in any way approach “Biblical Proportions”, then rest assured by 09:00 tomorrow you will have ample personal evidence to entirely revise your delusion.

:lol:

I’ve got a bare arse with about 10 gallons of KY-Jelly in, on, and UP it.

I’m wearing a kids dress. (Backwards)

HMS Endoscope, is about “To boldly go . . .”

AND

YOU want to show it live on TV !!!

BUT

HA! HA! HA! That’s NOT the best bit, is it ? NO !!!

YOU WANT ME TO STAY AWAKE AND WATCH !!!

Look I may be daft enough to live on just yummy orange juice for a week, whilst suffering 4 YES F O U R !!! bouts of bowel movements big enough for Steven Hawking to test out his theories on.

But AWAKE ???

How blooody daft DO you think I am ?

Well that’s what I thought, but obviously being a BRITISH BLOKE what I actually said was.

“ok”

:grin:

After reading that I'd sugest a packet of baby wipes in the fridge bookie

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Nope, my sachets are still there, unopened... Thank goodness I had found the Picolax thread and was still reading it when the clinic called to say my appointment had been adjourned, or I would have been in the same unfortunate predicament as the chap whose story I linked to. :-D

Whew, "Every day brings its own cares; and to anticipate is only to double them" :p:)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I am an old hand with Picolax (and Fleet for that matter) and I can guarantee that you should move your kettle, tv, pc and bed into the loo as that's where you will be spending all your time after taking the sachets. Plenty of chilled baby wipes (move the freezer into the loo as well)

ALWAYS have a sedative. Would you want to remember someone shoving a (not so) flexible hosepipe(although it feels like a drainpipe) up your jacksee.

:):)

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 2 weeks later...

Ah well, here we go again, tomorrow is the grand opening if you'll forgive the expression...

Now bearing in mind that the tube up the bum episode is not somthing I am actually looking forward to (funny that), and that I get very very irritable when I go hypoglyceamic and that I am as of now on NBM until they have finished the exploration of the Chunnel (I'm assuming they'll know one crack is actually a natural part of the landscape and not a faultline...), on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very very ill-tempered indeed, how angry do you think I will be by 8 tonight? :mad: